Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Ok, nice.

Awesome game. HILARIOUS narrative-text. Finding out 'I' was the bunny at the end was unexpected, but seeing a rabbit in a suit made me pretty much cry with laughter. I love this.

Warlords: Call to Arms Warlords: Call to Arms

Wow

Blew me away.
Best game I've played on NG so far, maybe.

3D Motorbiker Racing 3D Motorbiker Racing

yeh

but it's not flash, my N64 can pump graphics 10x better than this.. too repetative too, and too slow. good effort gets you a 3/5.

2darcadedatcom responds:

Dah... This ins't a Nintendo -.-... lol ok I will make my next game with better graphics and With a Pause Button!

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

Incredible!

This game is absolutely amazing. I got to wave 387, suprisingly. An excellent tip: start of with 2 of the cheapest guns, max them out, then get four, gradually increasing it to no more than 10, maxing them out as you go. IMPORTANT to upgrade the frequency - they do a power blast after a while which will help LOADS! Build one or two damage/frequency/distance upgrades, then get as many lasers as you can. At about wave 340 ish, press spacebar like 10-20 times, the laser will own them all, resulting in mass money :D. I was invinsible up until about wave 375 ish. Shame I didn't get the last build-turret upgrade ;C.
PM me for a screeny of all the weapons/my score etc. :D.

Fortune Teller Thingy Fortune Teller Thingy

I'm not buying it.

It was a pointless waste of good-quality graphics. This is an old idea. Too unoriginal, and plus it's got less that 10 answers.

Alex Trax Alex Trax

It's an amazing game.

Took you some time to upload it to newgrounds ;P
I played it on BubbleBox a while ago; completed it. It was very nice and challenging; but not too challenging - just the way I like it. A very excellent game. Amazing concept. Things to improve: Nothing. ;). But it would be nice to have more skins on the level. Maybe some grass? 10/10. I found it funny (humor - 6) because me and my mate were laughing at how addictive and slightly agitating some of the levels were!

The Crystal Ball 2 The Crystal Ball 2

It was okay...

And 20 does work by the way (to the last reviewer). I think you must've made it 63 instead of 66, cos the first time I did it, it came to be 11.5, but then i used google calculator and got 13 ;).

Farplane responds:

Oh.... I see, I'll just check over my flash and see. Thanks for the review :)

Ultimate Sketch Ultimate Sketch

Sorry, but I have a life. Don't post this crap on newgrounds... our computers come with microsoft paint, which is better than this in most ways.

Super NG Missile Mastar Super NG Missile Mastar

!

This game was too fucking hard, fucker. 10/10

Casualty responds:

Thanks, fucker.

The Game Called Bob The Game Called Bob

Okay...

Clealy needs some work... why is the game called Bob?? And why does the panda have such a boring and basic name of Dave?

Bob? Dave? There are no levels; the red balls go OFF the screen; plus the concept was weak.