Pico Fucks With Machines Pico Fucks With Machines

Robots CAN be gay

Pico should now have learnt his lesson; so it won't be a problem in the future for him.

Columbine Massacre Collab Columbine Massacre Collab

Glad this baby was resubmitted

However, yee did miss out my one.. consider re-uploading? ;)

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

I'm typing this reponse from a public computer.

My computer crashed a few days ago and the very second the computer is all fixed i will get to work on updating the menu, preloader and adding any parts made by people who sent in there parts late.

Thank you.

By the way i'm typing this from a public library's computer.

-PowerRangerYELLOW

The Legend of Goatsefox The Legend of Goatsefox

THE FUCKING

ROYAL DOG IS MISSING!

Harry The Harasser Harry The Harasser

Yah

ME LIKEY.

El Fin El Fin

Nice trippy stuff right there

What's the name of the elevator song (and the artist)?

Pegosho responds:

his name is rutgermuller and his song is called Haunting Music 1 (his site is: www.rutgermuller.nl)

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

Excellent.

Don't jump off a pier!

Pico's Adventure Pico's Adventure

Bravo

Another excellent piece of work from the K-man.

Pico: The Shitty Power Pico: The Shitty Power

Awesome.

Loved it. What was the music when the boss arrived? The lyrics were "Take me all the way"

Delusions Of Reality Delusions Of Reality

This movie has a number of philosophical meanings

I agree with PowerRangerYELLOW
This movie shows us our reality against what we consider salvation, and whether there actually is any. It can be interpreted in a number of different ways. It also shows us a christian point of view on life. The movie is possibly based around the guy with the third eye at the beginning. Just before his life ends he inhibits an all-seeing third eye, where he is presented by a flashback of life; things which we consider either good or bad. It also shows visions of hell, whereby devils are killing an angel (in stick-form to show that it's not infact reality), and also angels killing a devil. This inturn contradicts our belief of what good and bad really are. The cutting of the wrist, blood dripping down could show that it is neither good nor bad; and the gun suicide could show an exestentialist's point of view, and the subjectivity of life - is it even worth living?

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

=D!!!!!!!

"...and she'll be like 'slow down!'
and you'll be like 'SHUT THE FUCK UP' and kick her in the head with your ENERGY LEGS."